MxLoader

View Only
  • 1.  Add existing Locations to new System in MAM 7.6.1.2 using MxLoader 8.3.5

Posted 03-02-2023 16:10

We want to Associate a new System to existing locations in MAM 7.6.1.2, but I can't figure out which MxSheet template to use (if there is one). 

I can create a new location and set it to the new system using the "Assets - Location hierarchy" template, but I can't associate the new system with an existing location. 

I would rather use MxLoader to build it than build it all by hand. 

Any suggestions?

------------------------------
    Peter Zimmer
    Buffalo Sewer Authority

• 2.  RE: Add existing Locations to new System in MAM 7.6.1.2 using MxLoader 8.3.5

Posted 03-15-2024 13:13

I would like to do the same but I can't find a way.

Let me know if you (or someone else) found a solution.

Greetings

Francesco Oliarca
    GEST S.p.A.

• 3.  RE: Add existing Locations to new System in MAM 7.6.1.2 using MxLoader 8.3.5

Posted 03-24-2024 10:55

Hi Peter! In Maximo I have that Object Structure. How you can see it's very simply: 

Main Object: LOCATIONS

Referenced object: LOCHIERARCHY with the relationship LOCHIERARCHY

Then you must resolve alias conflict (in my case, to all the fields with conflict in the LOCHIERARCHY table, I added the LOC prefix)

Attached I send you the csv used to import locations with their hierarchy and associated with the system.

In the same way you can import it using the "Import" in the "Location" application menu (I use it like this) as with MxLoader.

If it doesn't work to replicate it through MxLoader (you only have to add the header), I will try and send you a working one.

Regards!

Martin Fabra
    ARSAT S.A.

Attachment(s)

csv
    04-ARS_LOCATION_TEST.csv   2 KB 1 version
    xlsx
    04-ARS_LOCATION.xlsx   14 KB 1 version

• 4.  RE: Add existing Locations to new System in MAM 7.6.1.2 using MxLoader 8.3.5

Posted 30 days ago

Thanks Martin.  I will try it and let you know what happens.

Peter Zimmer
    Buffalo Sewer Authority

• 5.  RE: Add existing Locations to new System in MAM 7.6.1.2 using MxLoader 8.3.5

Posted 23 days ago
      |   view attached

Hi @Peter Zimmer! 

Here is the MxLoader file. I tried it and it works. My object structure is called ARS_LOCAT_P and the parent object is LOCATIONS.

Regards!

Martin Fabra
    ARSAT S.A. - Actively seeking employment

Attachment(s)