Follow these steps to get started on the community:
- Download the Mobile App
- Update Your Profile
- Join communities
- Create a new discussion
- Reply to existing discussions
- Share resources
- Jump right in!
- Still Need Help? Connect with our Community Team
- Head to https://moremaximo.com/login
- If you are an existing community member, enter your MORE Community Credentials. You can reset your password if you have forgotten it.
- If you are new to the community, create a new account here.
Download the new Mobile App
On the app, you can view and reply to existing threads, library entries, events, and more! You'll also be able to create a new discussion or ask a question from your device.
To download and login through the app:
- Download the Connected Community app in the Apple App Store or Google Play Store
- Enter the community's domain: moremaximo.com
- Login using your usual community credentials. Select "stay logged in" if the option appears.
Update Your Profile
- Upon joining the community, you'll be prompted to enter some personal information that will help give you more personalized content from MORE.
- Navigate to your profile using the button in the top right corner of each page
Tell us about yourself: Upload a profile picture and add some information to your profile so it is easier to find and connect with like-minded peers.
- Customize your profile settings: While on your profile page, click on the tab for My Account. Here you can set up how you want to receive emails from the community, how much of your profile you want visible to other members, design the signature area that appears under your discussion posts and more. If you have any questions about what a certain setting means, please email the Community Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org for help.
- Email Delivery Options:Your frequency can be in the form of daily or real-time digests–a single email summarizing the hottest topics in your community, or stay informed in real time with instant alerts. Your "observed interests" and "stated interests" also determine what appears in your Personalized Daily Digest that comes from the Maximo Open Forum community.
- Build your contact list: If you'd like to connect with someone, hover over their name and click "request contact" or "send message." You can also click on their profile name or photo in a discussion thread, which will bring you to their profile. Creating a contact list helps build relationships in the industry.
Join the Conversation
- Check out communities of interest by navigating to the "Groups" tab on the top-level navigation. You can view a complete list of communities that you are a member of or can join here on the All Communities list.
- Create a new discussion: Navigate to a Community (ex. Maximo Open Forum) and Select “Post New Message” from the Discussions page.
- You can upload attachments (attachments will automatically be added to the specified community library).
- You can @mention specific MORE Community members.
- If posting in the Maximo Open Forum, you'll be prompted to add 1+ Topic tags to your post. You can always add additional tags using the "#" when creating a new discussion post.
- Posting TIP: Subject should describe the problem observed. Description should include version info and can include graphics and links
- Posting TIP: You can save a draft of a post. The system will also automatically start saving your message once you start adding content. You can also schedule a post to go live at a certain time. To access your scheduled posts and drafts, go to Profile > My Contributions tab > List of Contributions.
- Reply to an existing thread: navigate to the post and use one of the following options:
- Answer/Reply: Reply to the entire thread.
- Reply Privately: Sends a private response to the member’s community inbox.
- Mark As Inappropriate: If a member's post clearly violates the MORE Community Terms and Conditions, you can flag it to be reviewed by the MORE community management team.
- Share a resource: To add the MORE Community Resource Library, select “Participate” from the navigation menu and then select “Share a File”.
- Library TIP: You will notice that there are different ways to view the community library content (folder or card view). The default view is the folder view. Use the icon's to switch the view.
To add a new library item from a library, select "Create New Library Entry". Complete the required fields on the library entry form: Title, Library, Description, Entry Type. Based on the Entry type you select you will need to take additional steps after you select next.
Still need help? Reach out to email@example.com with questions about CommunOT.
- Let us know you're here: Say hello and share what you are hoping to gain by participating.
- Ask questions: What do you want to know more about? Have a question about anything from professional development to everyday Maximo problems? There's someone out there with the answer.
- Share ideas: Is there a hot topic you want to discuss? How about a lesson you've learned that might help your fellow members? Start a discussion thread to give others a peek inside your world or to demonstrate your expertise on a topic.
- Give feedback: Use your knowledge and experience to answer other members' questions. Just click Reply to the right of any discussion post, or comment underneath a library entry.
- Spread knowledge: Check out our useful Resources, such as the Maximo Resources Library, to see what others have uploaded and keep the sharing going.
- Attend an event: our events page is updated regularly. Attend one today to continue growing your Maximo knowledge!