Having trouble finding what you're looking for?
Use these tools when typing your terms into the search bar to narrow down results and find more relevant content:
- Quotes: use quotes to search for an exact phrase.
- AND: Include two search terms.
- Ex: Maximo AND Administration
- OR: Broaden your search with multiple terms.
- Ex: "Work Centers" OR "Automation Centers"
- Parentheses: combine modifiers to create a more complex search.
- Ex: Maximo AND (Administration OR Reporting)
- Asterisk: Use as a root word/stem/truncation search.
- Ex: Automat*
- This will return posts that contain the words automation, automate, etc.
Locate and Search on a Tag
- Tags are a great way to categorize the content you post and to search content in the community.
- Locate a thread containing that tag, and click on the tag icon (screenshot below). This will take you to a filtered list of all content that's been assigned that tag.
Still need help?
Contact us with questions or feedback.